Friday, June 08, 2007

Penny dropping?



Last night we ate with the kids, which we try and do as much as possible, though it does not always work out. Once we were done and left the table, Mistress got on with Her thing, leaving me to clean up everything without comment. The table was covered in stuff – serving dishes, food crumbs, half drunk drinks, you name it. But it was not Her problem, it was mine, and I knuckled down to it as She so obviously expected. I wonder if Mistress even thought about it (as I obviously did) or whether She now takes that aspect of my service for granted.



A couple of days ago I did a laundry wash, including a new, bright yellow skirt that was a present for one of the girls from one of the grandparents. It was a tiny little skirt, but the colour from the wretched thing ran through half the wash, completely destroying it. So last night as Mistress put a pair of Her favourite, white shorts into the wash She told me to make sure that I do it only with other whites and not mix in any other colours. She went on to say that if I ever mix in any other colours and destroy any more garments, any at all, then I will get 30 strokes per garment ruined. Per Garment!



Mistress moved on to our new kettle, a complicated affair with an integral water filter from Britta. ‘And another thing.” She said, “You’ve got to stop over-filling the kettle. Make sure the water never goes above the ‘Max’ line here, or you can spoil it. You’ll get two, no, five, yes, five strokes any time I ever see the level above ‘Max’. You understand?”
“Yes Mistress.” I replied. Well, that is pretty clear, isn’t it? I don’t think it will spoil the kettle, but that’s irrelevant isn’t it? Because I know I don’t want five strokes every time She sees too much water in it.

When we were ready for bed Mistress got up of the chair and went upstairs, leaving me to clear away the cups, fill the dish washer and tidy up ready for breakfast, all without a word of instruction from Her. My cock got hard as I thought how carelessly She left me to do all the chores, takeign for granted, knowing, that I would do them, with or without any instruction from Her to do so.

In bed I asked for permission to play with Mistress’ new’s waxed pussy – Velvet Heaven! After a little while Mistress told me to go down on Her which I gladly did, soon delivering Her to glorious orgasm.



Mistress kindly allowed a brief insertion, but instructed me to cum, which I succeeded in avoiding. Mistress kindly permitted me to use a delay spray, although the warmth and depth of Her Velvet Tunnel proved too much, and withdrawal was the only effective means of avoidance.



The ‘morning shadow’ on my chin irritated Mistress and She told me to keep it shaved. Future occurrence of this will lead to 10 strokes of the cane, She said. So I not plan to shave closely every evening.

I detect a subtle, but hopefully powerful, change in Mistress’ attitude, to one where She is going to be more insistent on getting Her own way. I do hope so. My desire to serve Her knows no bounds.

No comments: