Thursday, June 07, 2007

Going away



When I go down to make the tea in the morning, Mistress gets out of bed, pulls on a pair of hotpants and a small top and does Her Pilates exercises. As I get back with the tea She finishes off and comes back to bed to drink Her tea. I’ve always wondered why She gets dressed to do Her exercise, when nudity has never been an issue around our house.

This morning as I walked in with the tea I noticed that She was exercising topless. Her breasts hung down like ripe fruits as She kneeled in some Pilates posture, and I had the very great pleasure of watching them sway.

I commented and thanked Her for the gorgeous sight, quickly getting into bed, sitting drinking my tea, staring intently at Her tits and enjoying the view.
As I watched, Her nipples hardened with the attention, giving me the added pleasure of watching them bullet out.

This week end Mistress and I are going away to a London naturist club for the weekend. The weather man is promising scorching temperatures, and we’ll take books and an airbed and enjoying lazing in the sun and the pool naked, and have a few drinks and party at the overnight disco on Saturday night.

The club we are going to is very adult in nature, and we are sure to have a good time. In fact, it was at this club that Mistress was first propositioned and screwed by someone else, in front of me, about 9 years ago. I remember well holding Her hand as I watched him slide his cock deep into Her well. Even way back then I was absolutely mesmerised as I watched Her take Her pleasure.

I informed Mistress as my cock got hard as I lay in bed thinking about our trip to the club this morning. I was thinking that it will be two weeks since I came – probably longer than for anyone else at the club, and so my cock will get hard (while I am naked) at a moments notice….combine this with the stripes on my arse from yesterday’s caning and I will make an interesting sight. I imagined Mistress making me hard and then telling me to go join the queue to buy Her an ice cream – cock out front, lines at the back!

Today Mistress is going to get a Hollywood. For those not in the know, this is a complete bikini waxing where all Her pubic hair is pulled by a process called waxing. Mistress tells me it hurts ‘like buggery’ (She should know - before our FemDom lifestyle started She allowed me to bugger Her on a few occasions!).
The result of the Hollywood is the smoothest, softest pussy experience you can possibly imagine. This is great, and I can’t help but wonder whether She is doing this ready for the weekend. Certainly Her pussy is going to make a wonderful playground for any fingers, mouths or perhaps even cocks lucky enough to be invited to play there over the weekend.

Some time ago Mistress and I were at the club and we saw the biggest, black cock we have ever seen. Normally I prefer the idea of Mistress screwing white guys, but this guy was exceptional, and I still fantasise about sucking him hard ready for him to push it deep into Her. Both of us were instantly mesmerised. Sadly Mistress did not get to play with it. Whilst I don’t believe it will happen, I can but live in hope that we will find another like that this weekend, and Mistress will get to play with it…

No comments: