Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Ultimate indulgence



Last night as we went to bed Mistress told me to go down on Her. As I did so I thought to myself how utterly selfish the order was – to instruct another person to give sexual gratification without any apparent reciprocation. It’s got to be the ultimate indulgence. And yet I draw far more reward than I ever deserve from the very pleasure of giving Her pleasure. In fact, I am privileged to do so. If the opportunity were thrown open there would be a queue and a struggle amongst those wishing to take my place in doing so. And so I did my best.
As I started down on Her, Mistress told me that She will stop by the house on Wednesday morning, after She has dropped off the kids and the house is otherwise empty, and give me the 19 strokes I am due. I fear that She is looking forward to this…
As I went down on Her I was terrified to ensure that I did my best, that She may decide I was not eating well enough or enthusiastically enough, and may choose to punish me for it. And so I worked hard at it, probing deep with my tongue, licking Her nub and lathering Her pubis and apparently achieving some success.
My cock was as hard as iron – it is now over a week since I was last allowed to cum, and I channelled all my energies into the task.
After She came I continued to probe deep, licking and sucking Her clean, very gentle around Her most sensitive spot, trying to tease Her into a second orgasm – an endeavour in which I rarely succeed.
When She was done She ordered me up, and accepted my offer of insertion, instructing me to do only 20 strokes and then pull out. I got to 20 and She ordered me to do another 10. After 5 of the others I was right on the edge, and informed Mistress so as I slowed down to a halt. Mistress said that I could choose to cum in Her in exchange for ten strokes. I reigned myself in and succeeded in stopping. She said the strokes would not be hard, and pushed back on me, but I avoided the temptation, orgasm and related strokes. Ten more on top of the 19 She has said She is giving me is too much for my tender arse to take.

No comments: