Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Oh dear



Tomorrow one of my buddies is coming to pick me up for a corporate golf day at our favourite course. I’d hoped to kill two birds with one stone, and avoid or delay my strokes at the same time, but he’s not coming to get me until 10.00am, so Mistress will have plenty of time to punish me in an empty house before hand. I told Her what time my pick up was, and She was delighted: “Great”, She said, “I’ll still have time to stop by and give you your strokes.”
After the round of golf we are invited for diner, so are carrying a change of clothes. I asked Mistress how I would use a communal shower with a bleeding arse and She giggled and said She did not know, but it would certainly make it interesting, and was my problem not Hers.
I am scared. I believe Mistress when She says She is going to lay them on hard. If was religious I would ask you to pray for me! As it is, I’ll just have to settle for trying to firm my arse as She cuts into it.
(The picture is [obviously!] Michele Wie. Not coz I know her or am playing with her tomorrow, but what a woman! She hits her drives further than me, but looking like that!)

No comments: