Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Close shave


Last night as I prepared for bed I rubbed my chin and debated whether to shave or not. Mistress had cum on Saturday night – and even allowed me to cum inside Her – so chances were that She would not require my oral services. But if She did, and I had stubble, was it worth the ten strokes it would cost me?

I decided that I was not that rough, and that the chances of Her requiring my services were sufficiently low to get away with it, and chose not to shave.

It was pretty cold as we went to bed, and Mistress shivered and said that She’d need to warm up a bit before She sent me down to eat Her….”Uh oh!” I thought, “I may be for it now….”

A couple of minutes later She did send me down and I licked and teased delicately at Her wonderful petal, duly delivering Her to orgasm, my own cock throbbing as I did so – it felt like I had not come in weeks rather than just a day or two ago.

I managed to bring joy to Mistress without drawing comment on my stubble. Though as I ate I kept more than half a mind on making sure that I did not rub my chin against Her more than I had to in order to bring Her pleasure. Hmmmmm!

Then this morning the kids did not come through to our room as they so often do, and so I was able to offer to kiss Mistress’ pussy good morning. She was bursting for the loo and so went there first, returning to bed, lying back, and telling me to go down.

I did so with relish, kissing and licking, and in doing so drawing off the juices She had left on Her from Her visit to the loo. Stimulated, She began to writhe beneath me. But as usual on a weekday morning there was not the time for full deliverance, and Mistress enjoyed the stimulation before sending me off to make the morning tea.

No comments: