Monday, June 04, 2007

Reporting hard ons; the dilemma




Whenever I get a hard on I am to report it to Mistress along with the reason for the hard on. I am not to wait for Her to notice the hard on or ask the reason, but am to be proactive with both.
This is awkward business. Once I was in bed in the morning with a hard on which She noticed before I reported it, and I got punished for it. So now I don’ take that chance – I report it ‘up front (no pun intended).
But take today lunch time. I’m remembering this guy telling me that if he was my Mistress he’d only let me cum in exchange for 100 strokes. The thought of it makes my cock hard, and I go off to report it to Mistress, who is half asleep in front of the telly. The last think I imagine She wants is me waking Her up to share my erection at the thought of some make She knows not who wanting to keep me celibate…
But mine is not to question but to obey, so I ask Her if She would like the details of my current hard on – She grunts and I go ahead and give Her the details. She questions me about it – so She was listening.
Many of these reports are awkward to make – She is half asleep in the morning. I am dashing somewhere…But I think that it is this very awkwardness that reinforces my submissiveness to Her that makes it imperative that I report every hard on complete with the reasons for it. I do feel that this give Mistress a useful insight into the ridiculously horny nature of my mind, and thus helps Her to decide how stupid I am and how She might deal with me.
Another issue I have with them – If I tell Mistress I am hard because I heard of a guy who has not been allowed to penetrate his wife for 2 years while she screws whoever she wants, then am I ‘topping from the bottom’ by imposing my fantasies on to Her? Or am I letting Her know how I think, so She can better deal with me? A fine line.
So I don’t think. I just report all hard ons with the real reasons for them as and when they occur.

No comments: