Monday, June 04, 2007

The Final Score, or, New Beginnings



Well, Mistress took Her parents back up to the airport this morning, and they’re now in the air on their way back home. It’s been a great three weeks for all of us.

Last night as we went to bed my cock got hard as a couple of thoughts crossed my mind.

The first dirty thought was remembering a conversation with one of my perverted readers, who suggested that if he was controlling my orgasms then he’d only allow me to cum, if ever, in exchange for 100 strokes of the cane. When I objected that 100 strokes would kill me, he said ‘So what? You’re a slave – take the strokes and cum, or don’t take the strokes an don’t cum. What’s in it? You’re the slave and your feelings are irrelevant.” Wow. What a point of view. Fortunately I don’t serve him….but my cock gets hard thinking about my Mistress adopting so ruthless a view.

The second thought to harden me further was that with Mistress parents leaving this morning, we’d have the house to ourselves in the day time once again, and Mistress would be free to punish me as She chose.

As Mistress approached the bed I reported my hard on as required, and told Her the reasons for it. She commented that She would indeed be able to punish me as She wanted, an dboy-oh-boy was She going to do so – She said that my behaviour over the past three weeks has been awful, that I have not been submissive nor provided half decent service to Her.

I was surprised at this. I thought I had been a fairly model slave while Her folks have been here. Granted, I have transgressed 5 times, and marked up 14 strokes for those transgressions, but over a three week period that’s not too bad. I thought I was doing well, and so I said this to Mistress.

She said She was too tired to go through it last night, but my behaviour had been bad and She would be caning me severely to deal with it and to get me back on track as the submissive servant I should be.

Well. What do I expect? I don’t know, but I hope that this is no idle threat, and that Mistress does use our return to normality to train me more severely to serve and submit because it is in that service and submission that I thrive.

No comments: