Wednesday, June 06, 2007

School Run



Mistress has just left to do the school run. She has asked me to prepare a detailed list of the strokes due that She will stop by to give me on Her way to the office - in 20 minutes time.

I have typed and printed off the following for Her.


3 Pooring myself a drink and not offering Mistress one first.

4 Answering ‘of course’ I am tired. ‘Of course’ should never be used when answering Mistress.

5 Cumming inside Mistress at Centre Parcs on Sunday

4 Sitting down in the family room and not offering to help Mistress unpack the shopping.

1 Answering ‘of course’ when asked a question by Mistress.

2 Not filling the windscreen wash in Mistress’ car immediately when asked to do so

19 Total strokes



Mistress has dressed in a particularly tight and sexy outfit today. I think (I hope!) She is feeling sexy because She is about to demonstrate Her dominance of me.

No comments: