Monday, June 11, 2007

Fallout



Last night Mistress asked me to go up and check on the kids who were sleeping. The order pissed me off a bit, because I think its best to let sleeping kids sleep, and not go and disturb them. But up I went to see.
Our oldest was awake from the heat (so Mistress was right – the inspection was necessary…) and so I opened a window and pulled her cover back. As I did so Mistress came up to see what was taking me so long.
I got pissed off that She had come up, and left Her to it, marching off in a bit of strop. What’s the point of asking me to do it, and then doing it Herself anyway? Why not just do it Herself in the first place?
Afterwards I was a little worried (truth be told I still am!) that She might punish me for my untoward behaviour – it was totally unnecessary. And if She chooses to come up as well then who am I to question Her decision? So far, She has not told me of any decision to punish me for it.
So what brought on the bad behaviour? In my opinion it is the orgasm I was allowed on Saturday night, after a two week wait. Looking back over our relationship it is very clear to me that I am much more submissive and better behaved when I have not been allowed to orgasm for some time. Conversely, all my worst, childish outbursts occur with 24 to 48 hours after an orgasm.
Elise Sutton advises that for this very reason she allows her man to cum no more than once every three weeks. I don’t like to ‘tell’ Mistress whether She should allow me to cum or not, so I don’t tell Her. But it seems pretty clear to me that She gets an altogether better submissive when She keeps it on edge rather than letting it cum.

No comments: