Monday, June 04, 2007

Public display of one thing or another



While away for the weekend we visited a health spa facility and enjoyed a few hours of relaxation in the Sauna. Afterwards I took a shower in the gents changing rooms, where the shower cubicles had glass dividers, but no doors. I picked the cubicle at the end, where I was least likely to get passing traffic who would see the sripes the cane has left on my arse. But I found myself thinking that I didn’t mind if they did see anyway, since my Mistress had chosen to put them there, and so what did I care what the passing public think about it.

The idea got me horny and I found my cock getting hard as I showered. I was in the shower, so I naturally soaped and washed it and this made the situation even harder! Given that I was in a public place this made me more horny, and I had a very pleasurable time washing my now hard cock thoroughly in the knowledge that anyone passing would have to see either my hard on, or the stripes on my arse – I could not hide both. My cock was a delight as I gently rubbed its length.

No comments: