Friday, June 15, 2007

Logging on




Last night after my bath, as I walked past the playroom I noticed Mistress logged in to Her 360 profile. This is the first and only evidence I have had that She has ever used it.

Later than night after Mistress turned out the lights in bed She told me to play with Her. I lower my fingers to tease Her satin smooth pussy and felt truly privileged to do so. As I played I rubbed my rock hard cock up against Her leg and told Her that I was wondering whether She would let me put it in today. She told me I would definitely not be putting it in Her today, and that I only ask to put it in Her because I enjoy it. I make out I am offering to pleasure Her, but actually I am doing it for me, and I should never ask to penetrate Her again. Mistress explained that She knows my cock is there and She will ask for it if She wants it.

I love this development. Life for me is so much clearer when Mistress is kind enough to give me explicit instruction, let alone one so intimate. But what brought this on? I worry it is definitely going to translate to less sex for me, as this year at least it has nearly always been I that has initiated sex by offering to ‘just’ insert it for Her pleasure. It could be a while now before I get to enjoy that particular reward.

After quite a bit of play, Mistress sent me down to eat Her and I did so with my usual diligence. Mistress pushed Her climax back as far as possibly could, and I seemed to be at it for ages, although my enthusiasm did not diminish one bit. After some time Mistress turned the lights on, which I always prefer as it means I can see the beautiful body I am so privileged to pleasure.

Eventually Mistress came to a shattering orgasm and I licked and sucked as clean as I could before coming back up to sleep, Her tender breast in my hand and my cock throbbing against Her thigh as we spooned.

This morning when I asked Mistress did not allow me to play with myself in bed as She always has done, and I had to get out and go and make the tea without that pleasure. Later, as She drank Her tea She informed me of Her decision to ‘stop by’. ‘Stop by’ were the words She used, so I figure She must have read my blog while She was on line. To confirm, I asked if I should present myself when She stopped by and She confirmed that I should.

We went to drop the kids off at school together, and I had the pleaure of watching Her walk around in the sort summer skirt that She was wearing which showed off Her thighs so well. When we got back from school I went upstairs to the bedroom and stripped naked. I closed all the windows as we have a builder working outside, and I did not want him to hear my cries.

As I fixed my wrist and ankle cuffs my cock started to pump up, and I tried to work out why. I was not looking forward to pain. Does a cock get hard when its owner expects pain? If a prisoner faces lashes, does he get a hard on?

I wondered how to broach the subject with Mistress. I had to report it, because if I did not and She noticed She might punish me. Yet I did not want to say ‘I am sexually excited at the thought You are about to cane me’. Duh!

Whatever the reason, I got hard, and it was too late to report it as Mistress smiled as She saw me walk to the bed and lay face down. She slung the ropes from my cuffs over the bed posts and picked up the cane.

She first gave me the five that I was due for cumming in Her last week. Then She gave me 15 for my bad attitude which She and I had discussed (and I wrote about in my blogs of the 11th and 12th). When I thought She was done She was clearly about to continue and I appealed for mercy, that She had given me all 15. But then She said that She was giving me ten for discipline, and She proceeded to do just that.

I have not had more than 25 strokes for some time now, and I was terrified what the effect would be My arse felt tender, and I was worried it would cut as She beat it. But to be totally honest, the discipline strokes were no where nearly as hard as the earlier ones – I would say Mistress laid them in at about 35%, and I was able to cope fairly well. However, as I lay there I pumped and danced my arse from side to side and Mistress kept telling me to keep it still, because She was hitting the same butt cheek. The other butt cheek hurt like hell, so I don’t know how She reached that conclusion. I tried to keep as still as I could, but fear that I failed in this respect. Fortunately She did not punish me any more for it.

When Mistress was finally done She released my ropes as I thanked Her, kissed me good by, and left for work, but not before telling me to get up off the bed and ‘not lay there all day’, which I did as She walked out.

Afterwards I would normally hold my naked butt up against a cool window facing away from the sun downstairs. But with the builder walking around outside I could hardly do this, and so I got dressed and went to clear away the breakfast dishes instead.
I wonder what further developments the future will bring.

5 comments:

fd said...

i can relate to this! i too may not ask for sex or initiate sex in any way. i think my Wife gave the same reason --- She'll let me know. It does mean less sex (at least for me) but it does put Her completely in control and that is worth it.

sub hubby said...

Thanks fd. I agree with you. I'd gladly go without orgasms for an age if it illustrated and encouraged Her control.

helpmate hubby said...

My Wife and i have the same arrangement and until recently it had met less sex for me as well. Now i am getting more though than i can handle!

BTW, i always loved your yahoo 360 page and miss the photos of your beautiful Mistress. To me there are few things sexier in the universe than a hot, authoritarian Black Woman and your Wife ranks amoung the most most exceptionally beautiful Domaina's that i have ever seen. Can't wait for future updates on your blog!

sub hubby said...

Thanks hh. All the photos are up there. Are you not able to access them?

helpmate hubby said...

i can see them fine now, don't know what was wrong before. Thanks so muchg for sharing!