Friday, June 22, 2007

Curing a golf slice



This last few months I’ve been going to see my golf pro to work on a number of things – mostly on dealing with the slice-off-to-the-right that has plagued me for years. I have in the past tried other pros, but none has ever had any impact on my slice until this guy. This pro watches me hit five balls then tells me what I am doing wrong, and how to correct it. I correct it right there in front of him and I’m away. I play great golf for the next few rounds. But then some new malaise, or a variation of the old sets in and after a few weeks without a lesson the slice begins to creep back in. History has shown I can’t sure it on my own. So I go back to see the pro, he watches me hit five balls, tells me what I’m doing wrong and how to do it right and….yeah, yeah. yeah. You get the idea.

So at my last lesson I say to the pro that I want him to teach me how to draw the ball gently towards the left. I argue that once I can do that, then somewhere between the draw and my natural slice I will be able to compromise and correct, and cure my own slice.

He pulls a wry face and says that if I’ve got time for a lesson every week or two over the next year then he’s happy to try, but no guarantee on the results. A year! I thought we might deal with it in the remaining 20 minutes of my lesson. Apparently not.

I draw parallels between this and my FemDom service to Mistress. I want to serve Her as the perfect slave, just as I want to hit a straight golf ball. If She tells me what to do, and corrects me when I go wrong, then I will become the perfect slave for Her.

But three years into a punishment, discipline, service regime I am still far from the perfect slave. I still manage to upset Her and fail to display the appropriate levels of humility.

Fortunately for me My Mistress is also in this for the long term. This morning as She was in the shower and I was brushing my teeth (naked) She told me that She would be stopping by on Her way past to the office to give me my strokes.

She said that my behaviour had deteriorated rather than improved, and that She would give me 20 strokes. She asked if I thought this would improve my behaviour, as She felt that my past punishment had not improved me. I replied that I thought it would improve me, provided that I understood why I was being punished.

She said that She would give me 20 for no particular reason. Just for discipline and to improve general humility. My cock betrayed me and started to rise as She spoke. She smiled as She saw it. She went on to decide and explain that actually She would give me ten for not displaying sufficient humility in Julia’s presence when we went camping last week, and a further ten for general discipline. I queried Her on the humility in front of Julia. ‘Was I supposed to display more submission that I did in front of Her?’ I was, She explained. My cock continued to twitch, and Mistress continued to smile at it while She spoke. My arse was twitching too – with fear.

And so I am lucky enough to have received my 20 strokes this morning, towards making me a better person. I’m sure it will not perfect me, but equally it will contribute towards improvement. In just the same way that my next golf lesson will contribute to a better round, rather than eliminate my slice forever.

If you Google a cure for a golf swing, you get hundreds of sites back offering you an instant and permanent cure for a few dollars. My arse. That’s bollocks and I’m not going to waste my money. Just the same way there is no ‘one way’, instant fix method of serving my Mistress. There is learning and improvement along the journey I take in pursuit of perfection.

No comments: