Thursday, June 14, 2007

Stopping by




Mistress kindly allowed me to play with myself a little this morning before I got out of bed. She is kind like that, and does generally allow me a little self pleasure before I drag myself off to make the morning tea.

Today She said that She might stop off on Her way back to work tomorrow after dropping the kids at school, to give me a disciplinary session. (For the benefit of those that are not into the lingo discipline is where She canes me to remind me I am subject to Her, as compared to punishment, which is where I have wronged and She canes me to punish me for my wrongdoing and to help ensure I do not do it again.

I am actually due 5 strokes for cumming in Her last weekend. So if She does stop by then I guess She’ll work them both in together. My arse is still tender from last time, so I wouldn’t mind if She does not stop by! Although I am not questioning Her right or the wisdom of doing so. I’m sure I need the strokes and will benefit from them if that is what She chooses.

No comments: